Heat’s Volleyball Summer Camp 2021 – 6 hours + a free t-shirt only $60 per player! We are capping at 80 registrants per age group so don’t delay, sign up today!
Monday, July 26th - Wednesday, July 28th @ Community First Champion Center
Register here: https://heatvbc.sportngin.com/register/form/122787472
Grades 9th-12th (ages 15u-18u)
Monday, July 26th (same time as Wednesday) - 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Tuesday, July 27th (****notice start time different than Monday) - 10am – 12noon
Wednesday, July 28th (same time as Monday) - 12:30pm-2:30pm
Grades 7th-8th (ages 13u-14u)
Monday, July 26th (same time as Wednesday) - 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Tuesday, July 27th (****notice start time different than Monday) - 12noon - 2pm
Wednesday, July 28th (same time as Monday) - 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Grades 4th-6th (ages 9u – 12u)
Monday, July 26th (same time as Wednesday) - 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Tuesday, July 27th (****notice start time different than Monday) - 2pm - 4pm
Wednesday, July 28th (same time as Monday) - 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Heat Volleyball Club's mission is to create a space for athletes of all skill levels and economic backgrounds to play the sport that they love and to foster growth as both athletes and individuals.
If the financial cost of supporting an athlete is a concern to you or your family, we offer financial aid programs to assist you. Please reach out to our Parent and Player Advocate Committee Lead, Trisha Voigt.
Being new to club volleyball can be confusing so we are sharing several pieces of information from the Badger Region website that should help answer your questions. Click here to get your $15.00 Badger Junior Summer Membership https://badgervolleyball.org/badger-region-membership-options/
In an organizational format, HEAT Volleyball reports to Badger Region Volleyball and Badger Region reports to the United States Volleyball Association (USVA)/US Olympic Committee. Badger Region is represents all volleyball clubs in Wisconsin.
What is Badger Region Volleyball Association (BRVA) and why do I have to pay a fee and be a member?
Badger Region Volleyball Association is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to providing a high-quality volleyball experience to their members. The BRVA region is one of the 40 regions of USA Volleyball, which is recognized by the United States Olympic Committee as the National Governing Body of volleyball in the United States.
Essentially, Badger Region Volleyball Association is the Wisconsin chapter of USA Volleyball and the premier volleyball authority in the state. Whether you are a junior player or an adult, an official or a fan, a parent or a coach, we believe our organization can provide you with a high-quality experience in the volleyball world.
Badger Region Volleyball Association provides a wide variety of services to their membership as they strive to achieve their mission and implement their vision. BRVA constantly strives to improve their region and services through dialogue and feedback with our membership.
- BRVA provides a framework of rules and regulations in which players, coaches, teams, club directors and officials function.
- BRVA provides policies and guidelines to safeguard their players, coaches, teams, club directors, officials and parents.
- BRVA provides educational opportunities for players, coaches, club directors and officials.
- BRVA provides competition opportunities for players, coaches and teams.
- BRVA provides grassroots programming and engagement to develop a new understanding and love of the sport.
- BRVA provides a platform for interaction with volleyball enthusiasts on both the regional and national levels around the country to share ideas and network.
- BRVA provides a safe and healthy environment for young players to develop through rules, regulations and resources. Read more about SafeSport at this link.
- BRVA carries insurance for the club which is able to be used if a player is injured at a Badger Region sanctioned event. Your membership fee covers the cost of this insurance along with all other benefits listed above.
Po Box 93 Greenville WI, 54942